Meet your seller
Jewelry Designer and owner, Pamela Forman graduated from the
Rhode Island School of Design and has been designing jewelry
for 23 years. She designs her pieces in her studio in Providence
and spends time in Bali, Indonesia each year overseeing her
team of highly skilled artisans, who handcraft her pieces from her
detailed renderings. Inspired by Bali, Art Nouveau, yoga,
astrology, and a lifelong love of Moonstones, her intricate style
embodies bohemian spirit with Victorian charm. All of her pieces
feature Rainbow Moonstones and other semi-precious gemstones
from India and the Baltic Region. While exhibiting at many art
festivals in the Northeast, she has also hosted over 230 Trunk
Shows at Bloomingdale's. In 2020, she won the Joseph G.E.
Knight Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
Sterling Silver Rainbow Moonstone Necklace handcrafted with a detailed Balinese-inspired design, accented by a smaller Rainbow Moonstone on the bail. Comfortable to wear every day.
• Handmade Triple Chain which adjusts 16” to 18” with hook clasp.
• From the Mystic Moon Collection, featuring high-quality Rainbow Moonstones from India, to enhance your intuition, provide protection and attract love.
• 1-3mm Rainbow Moonstone and 1-12mm Rainbow Moonstone.
• Each natural gemstone is unique and may vary slightly.
• Height of Pendant: 1 2/8” (From top of bail).
• Designed by RISD grad, Pamela Forman in RI and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Bali.
• Comes with a description card in a decorative gift box.
• Also available in Labradorite and 18K Gold Vermeil.
Height: 1.00 in. Width: 5.50 in. Length: 4.00 in. Weight: 0.40 lb.
Bluemoonstone Creations offers:
- Flatrate Shipping ($)