Become a sponsor and showcase your business
As a business owner, you are the engine that creates strong, educated, thriving communities.
Subscription Plans & Sponsorships
Download our pricing sheet to explore all benefits, plans and options.Download pricing sheet (PDF)
Advertise Your Business
- Upgraded, fully customized, media-enhanced Business Profile Page
- Responsive display ads will appear throughout the marketplace
- Your ad will appear on the Business Sponsors Page
- Become a guest on ShopLocal RI Podcast
- Featured in ongoing ShopLocalRI Social media
- Ad will appear as Sponsor of a Shop Local RI newsletter
- Business will called out as a sponsor of a podcast
Create a Curated Collection
Creating a Curated Collection of Vendors or Products places you front & center on the home page! You’ll pull a customer's
attention to your city, town, organization or company.
Collections are perfect for:
- Cities or Towns that want to highlight local businesses.
- Organizations that want to highlight their member businesses or products that their members sell.
We will work closely with you to create and market a successful collection so that each business showcased has an engaging Profile Page for their business.
Why support Shop Local RI?
The goal of Shop Local RI is to allow business owners to create more revenue by selling their products and services through an easily accessible e-commerce platform. We believe that successful small business owners are the engine that creates strong, educated, thriving communities.
- 263 million American consumers shop online - 80% of our population!
- 70% support local businesses by shopping online only, or a mix of online and in-store.
- 80% of online buyers shop at least once a month.
- Fully customized, enhanced Business Profile Page
- Logo on the homepage of Shop Local RI
- Responsive display ads throughout the marketplace
Sponsorships can be completely customized
Ready to get started?
Let's connect! Email our leadership team and we'll work closely with you to create a tailored sponsorship for your firstname.lastname@example.org