Meet your seller
Wood_n_Beauty was born in the basement of Luis and Angela Sousa’s Rhode Island home where they have lived for the past 50 years. Christmas 2017 Luis gave his daughter a handmade grandmother clock that he had designed and crafted in that very basement. His family’s reaction to the clock was the spark of inspiration it took for Luis to begin Wood_n_Beauty. Because he is a retired mechanical engineer with a background in both machine shop and woodworking, Luis, is able to combine his myriad technical skills along with his ingenuity and passion to create his clocks.
Hope Clock, can be manufactured by using four types of wood.
- Made in Maple, no stain natural color.
- Made in oak, and we have five different stains Also natural
- Made in cherry wood stained only in cherry
- Made in pine wood, stained in five different colors Also natural
- All the above are sealed with Polly (some woods do not look good when stained, the reason for that some of the woods a close grain does not allow the stain to attach to it. )
The clockwork is a 3-inch crystal with Roman numerals, it is battery operated by an AA battery. Instructions will be sent with a Hope Clock, which shows how to change the battery.
Height: 9.50 in. Depth: 7.00 in. Length: 3.00 in. Weight: 2.50 lb.
- Shipping via USPS (Calculated at Checkout)
- Curbside Pickup
It will take 7 days to process this item before it is shipped.