GT Growth & Transition Strategies, LLC
- Business Profile
Frank Mancieri helps business owners increase their company value by focusing on business value drivers, helping to increase profits, better manage and increase cash flow, mitigate risk, and when appropriate, plan for their future exit.
Frank is Chief Growth Advisor with GT Growth & Transition Strategies, LLC. He uses his 20+ years in private business, his 16+ years as a business advisor, and his knowledge and experience to help business owners use their companies to achieve their personal goals. He has received advance training as a Certified Business Exit Consultant®, holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and an MBA, both from Bryant University, and he is an adjunct professor at Rhode Island College.
Frank is a Co-founder and Director of The Business Value Forum, Inc. and former licensee of The Value Builder Score™. Prior to forming GT Growth, he ran his own practice as a partner with a national business advisory firm for 10 years. He spent four years prior to this working as a business management consultant. Prior to that time, he worked for twenty years in various financial management roles for privately-held businesses. He has conducted a number of local and national presentations on growth planning and exit strategies.
Services offered by GT Growth & Transition Strategies, LLC include:
- Business advisory services
- Business exit strategy planning
- Business coaching
- Strategic planning and business modeling
- CFO / Controller services
- Cash flow analysis, evaluation and improvement.
- Evaluating systems and processes and implementing necessary changes.
- Financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Development of business plans.
- Assisting business owners with acquisition and sale activities.
- Due diligence.
- Mentoring of finance staff.
For additional information, please contact Frank Mancieri at 401-651-1585 or frank@gtGrowth.com.
- Woonsocket, RI
- Member since Jul 2022
372 Congress Street
Woonsocket, RI, 02895